Causes

I’ve participated 4 seasons of Team in Training to raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS). I honestly had no emotional connection with cancer when I started the adventure, but have now met so many amazing people who’s lives have been turned upside down by it. And I’m excited about what LLS has accomplished and how ethical they are. Over 75% of the money my teammates and myself raised go directly to fighting cancer (funding research of medications that are already SAVING LIVES) and caring for cancer victims & their families (through support groups, financial aid, and much more). The other 25% is very efficiently spent on keeping the program running and getting athletes to their events. (which is less cost than most other charity organizations)

If you have $$ that you want to give to a good cause, please donate at: Amy & Yancy’s TNT fund-raising page

Advertisements

1 Comment (+add yours?)

  1. biobio1
    Nov 23, 2014 @ 15:45:20

    Congratulations for your solidarity. Be lucky!.

    Reply

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: